Always have a plan, and then REVIEW that plan!
- SGIA partners with 71lbs
- UPS Denial Emails
- 5 Tips to Assess your Carrier's Agreement with 71lbs Dashboard
- 3 more ways to lower your FedEx and UPS costs
- 71lbs Dashboard Face-lift
- 71lbs named as one of "Top 8 startups from Fort Lauderdale"
- Shipping Factoids South Florida
- inXpress Global Convention 2018
- 71lbs Now Available on QuickBooks Apps Store
- Collect Your Shipping Refunds with 71lbs
- Ecommerce Bytes
- Enhancing Inbound Receiving
- Persistence Pays Off
- Shipping Waivers… FedEx first, now UPS! Really?
- Waived, Unscrupulously!
- Always Have A Plan, And Then Review That Plan!
- Video: What News Networks Say About 71lbs
- FedEx Money Back Guarantee Policy
- UPS Money Back Guarantee Policy
Spread the Word
By Ellen Riley
“Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” Tony Robbins. “A goal is a dream with a dead line.” Napolean Hill.
Find out more to stop the shipping insanity! We’ve all heard these sayings, we KNOW that if we don’t put our goals/plans into writing, the plan stays in our head, and if we are lucky, we execute a small portion of the plan. How can we expect to achieve superior results if we don’t share the plan? Why do people/companies continue to run each day without setting goals & expectations?Same goes for companies shipping with UPS/FedEx. If you aren’t taking your agreement, reviewing it regularly and making sure that you are getting what you are paying for as well as reviewing your invoices, THAT is insanty. “Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.” We can help with reviews, audits & more!Talk with one of our Customer Success Relationship Managers here at 71 Pounds about all of our ways to STOP THE INSANITY as it relates to your UPS/FedEx relationship!