At 71lbs, we value your personal goals & aspirations just as much as your work. Our most successful team members are proactive, curious, are willing to learn and have fun at work. We hope you are one of them!
What's it like to work at 71lbs?
Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the execution of the marketing strategy, with a primary focus on customer acquisition. Working directly with the marketing lead and key stakeholders, this position is best suited for a data-driven, natural-born problem solver who can do market research, gather customer insights, and help execute our marketing efforts in an efficient and effective manner.
- Drive execution for digital marketing, lead generation and engagement, including:
- Content marketing
- Digital advertising
- Social media
- Manage daily execution of campaigns across marketing channels
- Be responsible for the implementation and day-to-day operation of marketing automation processes and tools
- Analyze data to identify pain points throughout the customer journey, as well as opportunities for growth
- Maintain support and keep up-to-date on new features and product capabilities
- Produce regular campaign performance reports and additional ad-hoc analyses as required
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or 3+ years professional experience
- Experience with PPC/SEM
- Working knowledge of SEO
- Working knowledge of CRM
- Experience with marketing automation tools
- Experience with web analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of G-Suite
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively as a team
- Comfortable working with quick deadlines and handling multiple projects concurrently
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Great attitude, team player, and willingness to teach and learn
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task in fast-paced, fluid environment
- Ability to work complex issues with a strong sense of accountability, drive, and urgency
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact with internal stakeholders and clearly present concepts
Are you a great fit? Send your resume to email@example.com.
Get Started Today
Plus savings programs in parcel discounts, lost/damaged claims, shipping insurance, freight shipping, imports, and more!